Over many years of successful projects, Lenz Innovation has performed as Project Manager for their own projects as well as for their clients’ projects.
Project management is the process and activity of planning, organizing, motivating, and controlling resources, procedures and protocols to achieve specific goals in completing a project. Projects will typically progress through stages like pre-planning, conceptual design, schematic design, design development, construction drawings (or contract documents), completion and close out.
Specific Tasks that are important for successful Project Management:
- Understanding the contract scope and schedule
- Understanding the facility, infrastructure and the interfaces to the project
- Planning work flow
- Planning cash flow
- Creating a project Work Breakdown Structure
- Developing a resource-based schedule
- Developing a milestone schedule
- Creating Pert and/or Gantt schedule plans for project execution
- Monitoring and influencing the work flow to meet milestones and deliverables
- Developing contingency plan
- Developing and implementing corrective action to effect a positive work and cash flow
- Integrating the project schedule into the overall contract schedule
- Pro-actively working with other contractors and suppliers
Lenz Innovation can provide their extensive Project Management skills to your project.